Friday, June 14, 2013

Hello,

its very long long loooong time since i open my blog, i guess it almost 3 years haha.
how are you guys? i hope you're all doing okay, right :)
i wanna tell you all, that so much thing happened in my life in this almost 3 years.
my activity, my status, my life and of course my relationship, definitely changed from the last moment hahaha.

Perhaps, my time will run out, if i tell everything about that. so, i'm not going to do it :p
i just wanna share to you all, that i have a big dream, now.
a different big dream with my dream on several years ago.

work in Kemang, i meet many people that different from the usual i met. in here, i meet so many foreigner, from Germany, Japan, Qatar etc. They inspire me to have a high intellectual and go to their country.

and from today i must WORK HARD and STUDY HARD,
in 5 years, i'll be there :))

1 comment:

mMn said...

pusing bacanya kak

Post a Comment

 
astariyeah Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template